The YES Fintech Accelerator program is divided in 4 phases:
In the Co-Create stage, the program will focus on the following
- Start-up Pitches covering the value proposition, business plan and applicability to YES Bank’s identified focus areas
- Scalability Quotient (SQ) Assessment to assess the scaling potential of the startups
- Identify Customized scale-up plan for each startup
In the Operate stage, the startups will get to focus on
- Product refinement with YES Bank customer data and information for the problem statements identified.
- Build a platform for market testing, customer feedback and revise go-to-market strategy
- Focus on Customer Acquisition and engagement strategies to continuously refine the product and scale the business
In the Scale stage, the accelerator helps startups by
- Market validation of solution and interventions to acquire and engage customers
- Designing Lean Operating Frameworks
- Refining solutions based CUG testing and strike partnerships with customers
The YES FINTECH Accelerator concludes with a Pitch Clinic and Demo Day that provides the startups with an opportunity to connect with VCs, family offices, and other investor networks to raise funds for their growth plans.